Thursday, November 25, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Spark Friends!! Today I started out with 55 minutes of exercise.
Then we headed to my sister's house for Thanksgiving Dinner. I only had one helping and didn't go back for seconds. I know I went over my calorie range, but I plan on exercising and eating lighter tomorrow.
I am blessed with a family that loves to get together. I enjoyed spending time with my sisters and cousin today.
2) Low carb diet started on 11-15-10.
3) Exercise Variation
4) 10,000 steps a day -- and I will make sure I get that each day except Sun which will be a rest day. -
5) 9+ glasses of water
6) Finally I don't want to gain at Thanksgiving!
1. Stay within calorie limit --
2. Daily exercise routine
-- Exercise before SP, then log it
-- knee physical therapy (3 times a week) --
--strength training a different set of muscles ea day
3. Blog daily, even if it is short -
My original goal of reaching 229 by 11/20 seems unrealistic now since I have only lost 2.5 lbs this month. My new goal is 235 by 11/30.
9/25 = 242.5
10/2 = 241.75
10/12 = 240.5
10/19 = 239.75
11/2 = 240.
11/9 = 238.5
11/16 = 236.5
11/23 = 235.5