Friday, November 19, 2010
Today was another quiet day. I made some more raspberry jam, plum jam and plum blueberry jam. While I was stirring the jam, I slowly marched in place. I was careful in not putting any stress on my foot. It hasn't been very sore today, which is nice.
I am blessed to have 2 wonderful aunts. They are my mother's sisters. One is only 5 years older than I am so we are almost like sisters.
2) Low carb diet started on 11-15-10.
3) Exercise Variation
4) 10,000 steps a day -- and I will make sure I get that each day except Sun which will be a rest day.
- I might reach it I am currently at 9500.
5) 9+ glasses of water
6) Finally I don't want to gain at Thanksgiving!
1. Stay within calorie limit --
--track EVERYTHING on SP .
2. Daily exercise routine
-- Exercise before SP, then log it
-- knee physical therapy (3 times a week) --
--strength training a different set of muscles ea day
3. Blog daily, even if it is short -
My original goal of reaching 229 by 11/20 seems unrealistic now since I have only lost 2.5 lbs this month. My new goal is 235 by 11/30.
9/25 = 242.5
10/2 = 241.75
10/12 = 240.5
10/19 = 239.75
11/2 = 240.
11/9 = 238.5
11/16 = 236.5