Pumpkins & Zucchini
Monday, November 15, 2010
Today I didn't have any daycare kids. So, I cooked up all my pumpkins and worked up some zucchini.
I exercised this morning. I ate well. Things have settled into a good routine. The one thing that is hard to do is get my knee exercises in. I have averaged only 2 times a week instead of the 3.
I am blessed to have to have a legacy of Christian grandparents on both my mom and dad's side. I knew both sets plus 4 great-grandparents.
2) Low carb diet started on 11-15-10.
3) Exercise Variation
4) 10,000 steps a day -- and I will make sure I get that each day except Sun which will be a rest day.
5) 9+ glasses of water
6) Finally I don't want to gain at Thanksgiving!
1. Stay within calorie limit --
--track EVERYTHING on SP .
2. Daily exercise routine
-- Exercise before SP, then log it
-- knee physical therapy (3 times a week) --
--strength training a different set of muscles ea day
3. Blog daily, even if it is short -
My original goal of reaching 229 by 11/20 seems unrealistic now since I have only lost 2.5 lbs this month. My new goal is 235 by 11/30.
9/25 = 242.5
10/2 = 241.75
10/12 = 240.5
10/19 = 239.75
11/2 = 240.
11/9 = 238.5