Quiet Weekend - Here, have Four Things! :)
Sunday, November 14, 2010
I finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix today (Saturday - I haven't been to bed yet). Which gives me six days to read Half-Blood Prince before we go see the new movie on Friday - piece of cake!
That said, I haven't been online much since leaving work Tuesday morning. Some was avoiding a relapse of the migraine (which I managed by taking Tuesday night off work, sleeping an extra 6 hours, and staying VERY still the next 24 hours, while avoiding glowy screens), most of it was reading (which didn't aggrevate my head nearly as much as looking at my computer did). Which also means I haven't been back to the gym since Zumba on Thursday...sighs. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing - but I thoroughly enjoyed the past two days of sticking close to my mate, curled up on the couch reading, so I'm not going to begrudge myself the time off. I think I needed it.
Back on the horse today - not sure where the gym will fit in since I've also procrastinated regarding groceries, and of course it's been my "stay up all day and all night and fall over after work" day. Not sweating it - the day will unfold as it needs to.
SO...to keep from having no content at all...here, have some random bits of trivia. :)
Four jobs I have had in my life:
3. Security Guard
4. Housemother for a home for Unwed Mothers (yeah, THAT was a bad idea for a pregnant 22 year old me who didn't deal well with conflict or contentious people...I lasted 6 months)
Four movies I have watched more than once:
2. Fame (the ORIGINAL thank you very much)
3. Little Women (1994 version with Winona Ryder)
4. Every Disney movie ever made *headdesk*
Four places I have lived:
1. Ft. Thomas, KY
2. Kenwood (neighborhood in Cincinnati, OH)
3. Loveland (neighborhood in Cincinnati, OH)
4. Montgomery (neighborhood in Cincinnati, OH)
Four Places I have been:
1. Austin TX
2. Atlanta GA
3. Monterrey, Mexico (only place outside the U.S. I've ever been)
4. Cambridge, MA (8 weeks the summer between my junior and senior years of HS)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lo Mein
2. Saag Paneer
3. Pumpkin Pie
4. creamed spinache
Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Modern Family
3. Star Wars: The Clone Wars
4. World's Dumbest ____ (yeah, I know, it makes for good stupid TV on date night, AND there's Leif Garrett...'nuff said) ;)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Curled up at home next to my mate
2. In a hotel room with my mate
3. ANYWHERE with my mate (get the theme here?)
4. Hanging out with my kids
(It's the who I'm with that matters, not the where - always) :D
Four things I am looking forward to this coming year
1. Roller Coasters at Kings Island!
2. Biking with my mate!
3. Our Handfasting in May!
4. The Cincinnati Spark Rally in May!