Starting Weight: 466.6
SP SW: 416.2
Last Week: 352.2
This Week: 354.8
SP Total Loss: 61.4
Total Loss: 111.8
Quote of the Day:
“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.”
I could give you a million excuses for this gain. Well, I could try, but I'm not really to the point of understanding, yet.
Let's review last week's goals:
Weight Goal: 350
(Let's face it...I'd love for it to be 349.9 or lower! *lol*)
* Measure everything!
* Record/track everything!
* Find some time to make dinners.
I did PRETTY well with this, honestly. There were a few nights where things went a little wonky, but beside my one Chinese dinner, everything was on track at least with my calorie goals.
* Sunday - 2-3 mile walk
* Monday - 1-2 miles treadmill or elliptical, abs on reclining bench, full ST, push-ups, planks, cable machine for hips
* Tuesday - Zumba
* Wednesday - 2-3 miles treadmill or elliptical, ST, rowing
except the rowing
* Thursday - Zumba
* Friday - 3-4 miles treadmill or elliptical, ST, boxing --
Okay, not really. I got about 2 miles on the elliptical, and ST, but I didn't do the boxing because I traded in Zumba toning
* Saturday - C25k attempt 4 with modifications
I just had to take a rest day. Of course, my rest included hiking up a huge hill to get to the house where we were attending a BBQ.
Ultimate fitness goal - Calorie burn of 3000-4000
* Write at least 1 page a day for 4 work days.
* Use extra time for writing articles.
* Look for and apply to at least 2-5 jobs.
* Make sure all forms are in for Weight Management program through insurance company.
BAH! I need to send mine in tomorrow.
So, no, I'm not quite sure how I got this far off track this week. I'm hoping it's a fluke, but I had a mini-meltdown this morning. You know the kind. Where you think how much of a waste it is to be constantly kicking your own butt only to not being seeing any results. I'm getting no closer to my weight goals this week, I'm getting further away, even though I busted my own butt and have the bruises and soreness to show for it.
I have no words of wisdom today. I'm angry at the process. I'm angry at myself because I'm not sure what went so wrong, but I still wish I could change SOMETHING to make it right. *sigh* It's rainy and cold outside, and that really reflects my mood.
Whatever. Moving on.
* Continue tracking.
* Stay within 1600-1800 calories.
* Eat healthy meals. Make ahead where possible, or make quick dishes that work with the plan.
* Sunday - Cleaning at least 30 minutes, play some football with Ethan when the rain lets up
* Monday - 2-3 miles on elliptical or treadmill, boxing, ST, core and abs
* Tuesday - Zumba
* Wednesday - 3-4 miles on elliptical or treadmill, rowing, ST, core and abs
* Thursday - Zumba
* Friday - 4-5 miles walking, elliptical, or treadmill, ST, core and abs, rowing/boxing
* Saturday - Play with the kids for exercise (we're thinking of picking up a couple tennis rackets and some balls to play around on the tennis court), C25k Attempt or a long walk with Logan
* Take some pictures. This calms me.
* Blog every day, even when it isn't pretty.
* Keep up with my team challenges.
* End September with a BANG!
* Find and apply to a few more jobs.
* Create a new vision wall for Fall.
*sigh* On we go. I hope next week sees me in a better mood. Sorry for the blah today, but can you blame me? It's really hard to feel like you've done all you've can and you still fall short. I know it's not a new feeling. I know everyone feels this way from time to time, but it hurts so much to feel not good enough to reach the goals I've set for myself. It hurts so much to see my fitness level improving and yet not seeing the scale go in the correct direction. I'm still over 350 pounds...I still have SO much to do, SO far to go. A wasted week kills me because I want to be in those 24s by Christmas and I keep feeling my goal slipping though my fingers. No matter how much I realize how far I've come, this week I just keep thinking it's not far enough.