Get to know me if you dare!
Friday, September 17, 2010
I saw this blog on TIFFYFANNY's spark page..... thanks for the idea!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? I have OCD.... everything always needs to be perfect, so yes, closet doors are closed at all times. LOL
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? I have only done this a few times because it was actually decent shampoo / conditioner. But otherwise no because my hair is way too thick.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
They are tucked in towards the bottom of the bed.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? I use them ALL the time. Great for posting reminders to myself.... or I call myself and leave a message too.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yes and then I think, why did I waste the time if I wasn't going to use them.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Probably a big bear because I can fight it off. And plus, I learned some survival skills! LOL. Bees would be hard to fight off.
8. Do you have freckles? Yes I do! When I was little my grandma used to rub her check against mine saying that she was giving me her freckles. I actually thought it worked!
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Pictures you pose for? Usually : )
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Inconsiderate people.... they are everywhere!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? not usually.... unless I need them for tracking purposes.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? not in the woods but on a beach
13. What about pooped in the woods? Nope
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Yes!
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Personal questions.... LOL.... Just my hubby!
17. What size is your bed? Queen
18. What is your Song of the week? I've been listening to One Republic lately.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure.... why not!
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Not really.... don't have much time to watch TV.
21. What's your least favorite movie? Sci-Fi movies
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? X marks the spot!
23. What do you drink with dinner? Water usually
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey or BBQ sauce
25. What is your favorite food? Mexican
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? All the Twilight movies!!!
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? my hubby
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No, but I did join in some events because my Grandma was a leader.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No way....
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I wrote a few letters to my brother-in-law and friend 2009/2010 when they were in Iraq.
31. Can you change the oil on a car? Nope, this is hubby's job! I probably should learn though.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope
33. Ran out of gas? Came close a few times but I never let it get to a certain point.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Ham
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? Depends on the day. But I love my oatmeal in the morning!
36. What is your usual bedtime? Around 10:00 or so
37. Are you lazy? Nope
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I was a gypsy one year and have been a clown too.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? ?
40. How many languages can you speak? Just English but I do know a little Spanish. Hopefully to learn more though.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Runner's World and The Handyman
42..Which are better Legos or lincoln logs? Legos
43. Are you stubborn? Extremely
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Leno
45. Ever watch soap operas? Used to but I don't anymore.
46. Afraid of heights? It depends.... I am usually not and was a trill seeker but since having kids I am a bit more cautious now.
47. Sing in the car? All the time! I LOVE to sing!
48. Dance in the shower? no... don't want to waste water.
49. Dance in the car? If a good song comes on!
50. Ever used a gun? no, but I do want to learn how to shoot a BB gun because my boys use them for Cub Scouts.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Last year.... and we need to get another family picture taken.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No way.... I love them.
53. Is Christmas stressful? Christmas can be stressful just with finding things for people and running out of time. But I love this season anyway!
54. Ever eat a pierogi? No.... what is that?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Pumpkin
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Teacher
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Not sure
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Quite frequently actually.
59. Take a vitamin daily? No, but I probably should.
60. Wear slippers? Yes! We have hard wood floors and my feet are always cold.
61. Wear a bath robe? I own some but only wear them in the winter.
62. What do you wear to bed? My jammies
63. First concert? Amy Grant's Christmas special (Great Concert!)
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target..... spend WAY too much there!
65. Nike or Adidas? Nike
66.Cheetos Or Fritos? Neither
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No
69. Ever take dance lessons? No.... wanted to when I was little. I am toying with signing up for some salsa lessons.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Anything his heart desires.... as long as he is happy!
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
72. Ever won a spelling bee? I have been in a spelling bee but did not win.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes
74. Own any record albums? Nope
75. Own a record player? Nope
76. Regularly burn incense? Nope
77. Ever been in love? Absolutely. Still am.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Lady Gaga... wish I could have gone when she was here in Minnesota. She is a great performer!
79. What was the last concert you saw? I think it has been a few years... I don't really spend my money on concerts.
80.Hot tea or cold tea? both
81.Tea or coffee? both
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? I like them both... but try to stay away from them. Once you have one, it seems like you can't stop!
83.Can you swim well? I can swim.... one day hoping to be a fitness swimmer.
84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes
85. Are you patient? yes... you need to be when you have kids.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? We had a DJ.... it was actually my uncle! He is a GREAT DJ!!!
87.Ever won a contest? I don't think so
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No.
89. Which are better black or green olives? I like them both!
90.Can you knit or crochet? no
91. Best room for a fireplace? Bedroom or family room.
92. Do you want to get married? Nope..... married already to the love of my life!
93. If married, how long have you been married? We have been married for 11 years!
94. Who was your HS crush? I had a few.....
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Nope.... but I never really try to get my way.
96. Do you have kids? Yes, three of them!
97. Do you want kids? My three kiddos are enough for me!
98. What's your favorite color? blue, purple, green, pink, black.... LOL I have a lot of them!
99. Do you miss anyone right now? yes
100. Did you watch Next Great American Band on FOX? nope