I can't believe a whole month has passed!!!!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
When last I wrote, on July 28th, life was hectic, and I felt like I was in control. I guess that was just a test for things to come.
My Dad has been in and out of the hospital 3 times this month. Thank goodness he is doing ok now, but it has been a real challenge. So I have not gotten much accomplished in losing weight. Some days it was all I could do just to pull myself out of bed.
But here I am - ready to get my butt in gear again and push forward.
Here are my positives:
1. I exercised at least 3 times a week
2. I did not binge
3. I spent a lot of quality time with my father
4. I am being kind to myself and getting rest when I am worn out
5. I am aware that I can not be everywhere at once, even though I would like to think I can
5. I am so happy to have Spark people to come back to, like a good friend, who is always there- waiting to be supportive and happy to see me.