Goals for August
Monday, August 02, 2010
I actually hate setting goals for myself because I always seem to fail with what I set out to do. I am not sure why this is but it usually is.
But this time (month) is going to be different. This is what I am going to do:
1. I am going to lose 4 pounds by August 31st. That is a pound a week which is very reasonable if I am doing the things I should be doing to get me to my goals.
2. At least 2 nights a week (running Mon-Sun) I will Wii or do my exercise dvd's. So if on Saturday I haven't done any I have to do it Saturday and Sunday to maintain this goal!
3. I am going to take a walk for at least 40 minutes a day 3 days a week.
4. I am going to track my foods in the handy dandy food journal I made...and count all foods that I eat even if I go over calories. No one has to see this journal but me and I need to be honest with what and how much I am eating. This includes a bite of this and a handful of that.
5. And if I find myself to be off or getting off track I will figure out what is going wrong and refocus right away because I want to be successful!