SP Premium
20,000-24,999 SparkPoints 23,022

Update on our son

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

UPDATE: We just got back from the specialist with Ben. His fracture looks worse now, than it did when he broke it. It is caved in further, so he has to go into surgery in the morning.
They are hoping that all they have to do is put him to sleep long enough to pop it back into place, and then be done. They will have to wait until they get to working on it to see if more needs to be done. Please continue to lift him up in prayers. Thank you, and God Bless!
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post