Summer Challenge Motivators
Friday, May 21, 2010
PreChallenge – Let’s Get Motivated – Post a blog listing 5 things you would do to stay motivated during the 10 weeks of the Summer Challenge!
As I think about this summer's Biggest Loser Team Challenge these are the things that motivate me.
1) Myself - I know my body is God's temple and I want to take care of it.
2) My knee - I have a torn meniscus and cardio exercise will be a challenge. I want to stay focused and not give up.
3) Health - I am healthy on the whole, but I get tired easily and I want to have more energy.
4) My husband - I want to be my best for him.
5) Grandchildren - I want to be around to play with them and enjoy watching them grow up. I only have 1 granddaughter right now.