May Challenge - Week 1 Results
Monday, May 10, 2010
I did well for my first week back but I am hoping this week I can run more and reach my goal for pushups. It is super humid this morning so I am going to save my run for tonight and this morning for my workout I will be doing one of my Cathe DVDS.
Yesterday I ran for the first time since I was 5 months pregnant and it felt wonderful!!! Next month I sign up for my half marathon that is in December and I could not be more excited about training for it! I am ready for another race, I miss it!
Here are the results from week 1 of my challenge along with my goals for the week -
Miles - 13.95
Pushups - 62
Goals for the week -
1.Run/ Walk - 15 miles
2. Drink 128 oz of water a day (or more)
3. Stay within calorie range and log foods
4. Vitamins/ Mother's milk tea
5. Stretch/ITB exercises for knee 3 times a week
6. ST with light weights/ high reps 3 times a week
7. Military Pushups - 100 reps