What I have learned this time around
Saturday, March 06, 2010
as I watch the reality shows Ruby and Carnie Wilson .....I see how they both blame and find excuses as to why they can't stick to there plays or do exercise...both know what to do, they just don't......that seems to frustrate me...I also put Oprah in that category..with all her money, trainers and chef's and she can't keep he weight off... I think then how do I have a chance of loosing and keep it off.....I ponder that thought for a while ... and here is what I came up with.
1. I have Sparkpeople and all there tools, articles and teams.
2. I have stopped making excuses....
3. I'm committed to be healthy...(not skinny but healthy)
4. I learned what works for me ....eating 6-7 small meals a day
5. I learned to believe in myself.
6. I learned to put myself first. (knowing if I'm healthy I can help other even more)
7. I learned to plan my meals and exercise
8. I learned to watch my portions
9. I learned I am not perfect and that's okay
10. I learned to ask for help
I am so proud of myself that I am feeling better and better about keeping this weight off and keeping it off.
I never realized how people seem to make so many excuses for there behaviors. but as I travel along it seems to be everywhere....
I had a lot more to say but darn if company has not stopped by so I have to go.......
oh well have a Healthy Saturday .... and think about what excuses you use to not reach your goals.......