5 THINGS THAT MOTIVATE ME
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
As part of the BL interteam challenge, we need to blog about five motivators in our weight-loss/get healthy journey.
1) Health: I want to be healthier and live a long time.
2) My children: I want to be able to keep up with my kids and be there as they grow up.
3) Friends: My friends always cheer me on when I'm doing well.
4) My success: As I lose weight, it encourages me to lose more. I feel proud of myself and want to keep going.
5) Lifestyle: I want to have more energy. I don't want to get out of breath when carrying a load of laundry up from the basement. I want to feel more comfortable going out and be able to get something out of my closet and have it fit. I want to feel good about how I look!