Saturday, February 27, 2010
Here are some of the things that motivate me on this weight loss journey:
1) Grandchildren - I want to be around to play with them and enjoy watching them grow up. I only have 1 granddaughter right now.
2) Health - I am healthy on the whole, but my knees ache a lot and I am sure it is because of the weight. Just getting off the pounds will help that.
3) Mirror - being able to look in the mirror and not see the rolls of fat will be nice.
4) Clothes - I'm tired of having to buy plus size clothes. I have a closet full of nice clothes that I don't wear because I don't fit in them well.
5) Myself - I want to feel good about myself.