Here I go another week
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
I decided to give myself some questions at the end of the week in order to know that I'm on the right track about my weight lost journey.:)
1) What personal strenghts can you call upon to help you stick with the program?
2) What personal challenges must you anticipate? How will you overcome these challenge?
3) What did you do well last week?
4) How could you improve your motivation and dedication?
5) Set one goal that you plan to accomplish in the coming week.
6) What did you do well over the past few weeks?
7) What challeges did you face?
8) How can you learn from those challenge in the future?
9) What new goals can you make to help keep you motivated?
Weight Control Tips for myself
*Avoid fad diets. Eat 3 sensible meals daily.
*Limit fat and fatty foods, sugar, soda and alchol.
*Get active and exercise everyday!
*Include muscle strenghtening exercise. You'll lose more fat and keep it off. You'll also feel and look better, and you can eat a little more food.
Reshape Eating Behaviors
*Be aware of eating and shopping behaviors that lead to overeating.
*Also focus on social and emotional situations that make you snack compulsively.
Keep a food and exercise journal
*A journal helps you see exactly what you eating and drink and how much you really exercising
*You really exercise
*An excellent motivator
*Keeps you honest
I always heard about contracts so I came up with one for myself when it comes to exercising.
My Contract With Myself
I Lesa promise to create 45 minute or more each day to improve my health and well-being.
I promise that I will:
* Make the most of my 45 minute or more by completing my daily workouts from my planner.
* Make time to exercise and not allow other distractions to gt in my way.
* Complete my daily workouts routine, no matter how busy my day.
* Not feel guilty