Sunday, January 03, 2010
I'm finally sitting down to post my 2010 goals.
1) Main objective to get to "Oneville" and be under 200 lbs.
2) Lose 60 lbs (5 lbs a month)
3) Exercise daily for at least 20 min.
--Oxycise 5x's a week
-- Cardio 5x's a week
-- Strength 3x's a week
4) Drink a min of 8 glasses of water ea day.
5) Try to keep ea meal @400 calories and snacks @ 100 calories for a total of max 1600 calories a day
6) Participate in S.P. challenges and teams.
1) Read the Bible chronologically this year
2) Do some indepth studies
First - "Esther" by Beth Moore
I have 3 pages in a journal - I know I won't get them all done, but I brainstormed all the things that have been sitting around or I have thought about the last 5-10 years and haven't done. I figured if I listed them all out it would be great when I could cross one off the list and feel like I accomplished something instead of just thinking about it. I am going to see how much I can cross off!
The first and main one I want to accomplish this year is get each year's photos into an album starting with 2001. (I have finished the prior years). This will get a lot of boxes out of my fabric storage room!
I'm also breaking down the year into small goals for weight loss - Each month I will pick out something that I need to work on.
January = "When I feel the urge to snack and/or keep eating when I am full, I will take an exercise break and/or drink a glass of water.