Let the countdown begin!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
In 3 months it will be my wedding day!
I am about to throw an all out war at myself and throw myself into my version of a bridal bootcamp. Ya'll are going to think I'm crazy and maybe I am but my goal from today is to lose 30 lbs within the next 3 months. Yes, I am completely aware of how agressive goal that is. Maybe I will meet it, maybe I won't but you know the saying...... Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars.
Here is what I am going to do to reach this goal...
1. I will do at least 1 hour of cardio per day.
2. I will strength train 3 times per week.
3. I will follow my EA Active 30 day challenge to a T (started today).
4. I will not go over my daily allowance of calories. I will however make sure I eat somewhere between the middle to high end of the allowance to make sure I am eating enough to handle all the cardio.
5. I will not drink a single soda.
6. I will limit my salt.
7. I will start using my P90X.
8. I will extremely limit empty calories (100 calorie packs and processed snacks) and will eat more fruits and veggies, at least 5 servings EVERY day.
So what do you guys think? Am I totally out of my mind? So far everyone I have talked to has agreed it is very agressive but also realistic and definitely attainable if I set my mind to it.
Oh BTW I changed my mind about my dress, lol. I posted a pic a few weeks ago of a very beautiful dress that I wanted but I think it was a tad unrealistic and honeslty I don't think I would feel very comfortable with that much back hanging out. Well I have now decided on a different dress. This sash in the pic will be a light pink. Here it is....
I am also going to wear a kick @$$ party dress which I will shimmy into after out first dance at the reception. Here is that dress...