Thursday, November 12, 2009
Today I am on a Quest to figure out how I can enjoy this journey. What could I do to make this a journey of joy and celebration. I have written and rewritten my goals. I have had good doable plans, difficult plans and maybe even impossible plans. I have been thinking about how I can move to the next step and feel like this is my new life style. The answer that I can come up with is to find the joy.
Things that might help:
1. Planned foods that I enjoy.
2. Eating with a set table instead of just where ever.
3. Eating on time so I am not rushed or grouchy.
4. Walking in a way that I enjoy.
5. Finding alternatives when my ankle hurts.
6. Finding joy in the process of exercise.
7. Enjoying the workout time with friends and family.
8. Using the alone exercise times to meditate.
I can do this. I plan on keeping a paper list to help me find joy in the process. I am annoyed because my ankle still hurts. I have arthritis. There is swelling in my ankle and up my leg. I am tired of this being a problem. But, it is just how it is.
I am still making new choices and discovering what works.