Soup projekt ended - new november challenge...
Sunday, November 01, 2009
October kamikaze soup project is over - I managed to stay on track for 24 of 31 days and lost six kilos - I should be happy with it but as I am a compulsive overeater I always want MORE! I noticed that weighing in this morning triggered my obsession but I am starting to find my way back to sanity and next weighin is not until first of december.
What did I get from my soup project?
- I had some very calm days when I was happy and free from food obsession
- I lost weight
- I found that soup is likeable and can be included in my food plan
- I saved some money - soup is CHEAP!
- My self-esteem raised
- I stood by my project although I had critisism on it.
So - what´s for november? I could go for another soup month but I think my motivation is to weak - it is not new and exciting so I think I would easily get distracted.
My november goals are:
- Eat soup for lunch five days a week
- One breakfast day with powder, one with ordinary salmon sandwich until I´m our of powder bags (there are about ten left I think)
- Portion control for the non-soup meals as follow:
120 g protein
120 g potato, pasta or rice
300-400 g cold or warm vagetables.
After a week of this I will reconsider if I want to add a fruot snack or not.
4 km cycle ride with dogs each morning
monday gym class
1000 m breaststroke swimming once a week.
half-an-hour with wii-games three or four days a week
Learn how the excellent training bike that stands on second floor works this week.
Through Spark people I found International novel writing month and will write 50000 words on av novel during november - that means 1500-2000 words every day.
I will attend AA/OA or ACOA meeting three times a weeik
I will spend one day a week promoting my business for the future.
I will spend two hours per week managing office papers.
I will start grooming my horses five days a week - instead of only giving them basic care.
I will sms my daughter every day she is not with me.
I will log in on Spark People every day
Ouuu - that was a big load of goals... so my last goal is:
- I will love myself even if I don´t reach all of my goals...
Thanks for reading.