My Walk Across America, Day 34
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
I've added another block to my walking schedule so my trip should go a little faster now! While my walking is staying on track, my diet has not. I am trying very hard to fit all that healthy food in but am so used to eating just one meal a day that I tend to forget to eat all the small meals through the day.
Right now, my main goal is to get my life back under control:
1. taking meds every day at scheduled times. Keeping better track of meds I forgot to take. Forgetting my thyroid and taking it at 2am Tuesday for Monday and then taking another one at noon on Tuesday is not acceptable behavior.
2. eating 6 small meals through the day and not skipping any or any food items
3. doing 30 min. cardio exercise tapes every other day (I don't have any problem with the strength training...why do I find the cardio so repulsive?)
4. sticking to my Flylady schedule and routine
5. remembering to take my FBS first thing in the morning and a 2hr BG after breakfast
6. going to bed by midnight and getting up by 9am every day.