(Scroll down to push 'play' on the video player.)|
For more information about this video, please scroll down to read the text below the video player.
In a new series of videos, Coach Nicole will demonstrate some of her favorite exercises—ones that she actually uses to stay in shape. This video demonstrates two exercises that target your inner and outer thighs.
About the Inner & Outer Thigh Toner Exercise
Help us Spread the Spark by rating our video (or marking it as a favorite) on YouTube.com!
- NEW! Track Your Workout: Scroll down to the bottom of this article and click the "Add to Fitness Tracker" button. (You must be logged in for this to work.)
- Fitness Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Equipment Needed: An aerobic step with at least one set of risers and a resistance band (tube) with handles
- Type of Exercise: Strength training
- Muscles Worked: Inner thighs and outer thighs (hips)
- Safety Tip: Make sure the handles of your resistance band are secured tightly around your shoes during this exercise.