Thought for the Month - Working Out Is My Mood Changer
Happy Wednesday! I've been very busy with working from home, helping my children with virtual learning, dealing with my oldest child's behavior problems, finding time for writing research/writing courses, and exercising. Unfortunately, I am struggling with lymphedema in my feet/ankles which cause swelling and excess water weight. Some days I am stressed out and allow emotional eating to win. Despite all of this, I am still here and tracking daily.
We're asked to blog about our progress this past month and our goals for this month:
Today's Weight = 220.4 (-0.6)
In the last month, I have:
1) Lost 0.6 pounds during the month of February.
2) Reached my daily step goal of 11,000 steps 22 out of 28 days.
3) Reached daily exercise goal of 60 - 120 minutes days 25 out of 28 days.
4) Reached my daily sleep goal of 6 - 7 hours 18 days out of 28 days.
1) Exercise 60 -120 minutes per day (cardio, strength, stretching).
2) Daily Steps 11,000 per day.
3) Sleep 6 - 7 hours per night.
4) Lose 5 pounds this month.