Sunday, February 21, 2021
I checked out the conditions at Royal Gorge, and it looks like it should be good for the wax I have later in the day, so I'm going to wait until noon to head out for a ski. The high for today is predicted to be 39 around 1ish...that should put me there during my ski. They don't have as many trails open as earlier...but that's fine, I'm a little on the sore side from Friday's WOD, and possibly from going to the gym yesterday with Larry! A bonus workout.