My February goals
1. daily gratitude journal -- done I am extremely grateful for a lot of things this week.
2. art goal - twice per week done
While I did so some art this week, I did not work on the class
3. Working out in the morning on weekdays 1 morning work day
4. Yoga/stretching 3 times a week for at least 10 minutes -twice this week
1. Weight loss -- at least 5 lbs -- end of the month
2. Finish unit 2 of the art class and make progress on unit 3 of the art class Really started into unit 3, need to do some more work on the first exercise.
3. Try at least one new recipe from the cookbook, I received for Christmas not done yet.
This week was killer with the winter storm.. I think I felt the most stressed and less motivated to work out and I really wanted to eat a lot. I did break a way from my diet some... thankfully, I don't hardly have any of that junk food in the house...
I have never been so stressed between the power, the bitter freezing cold and the pipes. We are in the thawing out process, but I am still worried about my pipes and my washing machine... This storm made me want to move somewhere, where it really doesn't snow at all. We got around 3 inches where I live. I forgot how bright it is outside with the snow. I know people else where deal with far worse. I know we were overdue for a really bad storm...and this has been the worst in years..compounded by all the other issues outside of the storm.
Tomorrow, I think I can take the dog for a walk in the afternoon... the sidewalk is improving... I think 90% of it will be gone by tomorrow afternoon. I know he really wants to go. I kind of do too...I have barely been outside since last Friday afternoon. Of course there are other issues, but the temperatures are warming backup, for which I am so grateful.
Here are some pictures
initial snow fall
have some more snow
and some more
my puppy in his sweater
sketch of the puppy... when I get finished with the first exercise from the art class... I will post.
Have a good week!