Keep Your Eyes Healthy Working From Home
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
1. Move so you're closer to a window. More natural light helps.
2. Set alarms to take regular screen breaks. Remember the 20-20-20 rule. That's where you stare at something that's 20 feet away for 20 seconds, every 20 minutes.
3. Use eye drops - just check the label and make sure you don't overuse them. Especially if they're prescription eye drops.
4. Have a good desk lamp for when the light isn't good. Poor lighting can cause headaches, irritability, and even make you less productive.
5. Stay about two feet from your computer screen. Any closer than that is harder on your eyes.