weekly recap 2/7 - 2/14 Happy Valentine's Day
Sunday, February 14, 2021
My February goals
1. daily gratitude journal -- missed one day this week.
2. art goal - twice per week done emoticon
3. Working out in the morning on weekdays I did 3 days... and made my overall goal of 5 days. After talking to the doctor, he said it was okay to keep pursuing the marathon on a bike. I'm still going to take it slow, it's a much longer term goal. I felt really good yesterday, so I pushed to 19.5 miles.
I also heard last week about a sloth marathon... that sounds really interesting and something I might need to try.. with walking... no running.
exercise NSV: While last week I tried some leg lifts, I wasn't really serious about it and didn't really push it, figuring I really couldn't do them like before when I first started working out..and even after a couple of months of working out... I have have tried them sporadically..until I gave up on them back in September... Saturday I tried them again... I did either 2 or 3....and I was able to hold the lowered legs 5 to 6 seconds... I surprised myself.
4. Yoga/stretching 3 times a week for at least 10 minutes done
1. Weight loss -- at least 5 lbs -- end of the month
2. Finish unit 2 of the art class and make progress on unit 3 of the art class Really started into unit 3, need to do some more work on the first exercise.
3. Try at least one new recipe from the cookbook, I received for Christmas not done yet.
We have snow this morning....and it's only going to get worse today and this week with record low temps. I had went to the store on Friday and picked up a couple of things. Although I forgot the milk..but one thing I have learned in Texas... don't go out and get on the roads unless you really, really have to. In my case, I wouldn't consider that a good reason. The grass isn't fully covered yet, but it will be based on what the weatherman was saying as we are supposed to get 3 - 6 inches.
Have a Happy Valentines Day!
and a great week!