What I Am Doing Right This BLC
Saturday, February 06, 2021
The things I am doing right this BLC:
1. Meals - I am making healthy meals, with typically lean meats, lots of vegetables, and usually a salad. We eat a large majority of meals at home, getting takeout once every 2 weeks just for a break. I am watching my sodium, typically about 1500 mg per day. I am trying new recipes and making our meals tasty and colorful.
2. Activity - I am exercising at least 30 minutes a day, a combination of walking, riding my stationary bike, videos, and ST. I am also spending 1-3 hours most days doing things around my house and yard.
3. Sleep - My sleep had not been good during the break. I am now going to bed most nights between 10 and midnight and typically sleeping 7 hours. I still have an occasional off night, but it’s definitely improving.
4. Water - I make sure to drink at least 8 cups of water a day.
5. Azure - I am active on Azure, posting most days. I’ve been doing all activities and am getting full points on the WEC.
Now, if I only tweaked a few things, I’d be even happier about how things are going.