March Review/April Goals
Sunday, April 05, 2020
March was a rough month for me. I was getting over from being sick with the flu in February..I believe..I never went to the doctor, but I had all the symptoms of the flu but and really sick for weeks. I still dont feel 100%. I didn't track my food, I didn't exercise as much as I wanted, I did pretty good with water and I did ok with sleep. Then, with everything going on in the world, its hard to deal with. Ive been doing a lot of emotional eating. I worry about so many things with it. Im sure almost everyone can relate to that. I gained weight for the month of March, but Im putting that behind me and moving ahead with April.
I know April will be another rough month with the way things are, so I decided to set some good goals, but goals that are easy to follow. April has started off rough, but its been better each day.
My goals for April
1. Go for a walk every day that the weather is permitting. This gets me outside for fresh air and gets me out of the house. My road hasn't had much traffic, so its easier to walk on the roads nearby my house.
2. Get 60 mins of exercise atleast 5 days a week. The other 2 days, get atleast 20 mins.
3. Simply- Move more, eat less.
4. Plan healthy meals each day. Planning will help keep me on track.
5. Keep busy so you dont eat out of boredom.
6. Limit how much you watch or read the news. Also limit social media.
I think keeping busy, planning my meals, limiting news and social media will help me with the emotional eating and help me make better choices.