Are we being ungrateful?
Thursday, March 26, 2020
At this moment we are all locked down and in self isolation at home due to Corona virus. Social media is flooded with messages on how they are bored, how they are killing time, how frustrated they are. How restrictive life has become.
I can't help but think aren't we being ungrateful. we are home because we want to keep ourselves away from falling sick, live longer , be healthy and isn't it all part of a wellness journey? why are we cribbing so much.
There are so many positives things which we need to look at :
* We are locked up in the house But we have a roof on our head to be locked up. Think about those homeless people.
* I am so frustrated being with my kids and spouse But we have some company. Think about those who are doing it all by themselves.
* I am putting on weight with this self isolation eating But you have food to eat there are thousands who don't and you always have a tough option of controlling your cravings
* I can't go to the gym but there are tons of videos that offer different types of exercises. There is no excuse
* I have so much time on had But you always cribbed for the lack of time. Now is the time to finish that long list of pending items
* read, write, reflect, talk connect make your life more real.
You got only one life to live. Don't waste in cribbing. Enjoy every moment. Live don't exist
We will all make through this and life will be on track and hopefully richer.