Some Positive Things To Do During COVID-19
Sunday, March 15, 2020
Because feeling well is the best form of prevention,
here are some ideas we can be focusing on:
* Smiling and enjoying time with loved ones.
* Calling people you think might be at risk to ask them if there's anything they need.
* Getting plenty of rest and staying hydrated.
* Spending time outside appreciating nature. Not only are we all connected, but we are also nature ourselves. So when we appreciate nature, we are also appreciating the perfection of ourselves. Bonus points if you have kids who can join you.
* Planting some seeds of hope and rejuvenation (indoors or outdoors), because this too shall pass and wouldn't it be nice to have a reminder that throughout it all, you were hopeful about the future.
* Enjoying herbal teas... tulsi, mushroom, mallow, etc.
* Fermenting a bunch of vegetables and herbs so you have delicious, nutrient-rich food available no matter what.
* Breathing that fresh air outside, because it feels good.
* Looking up at the stars and remembering that everyone is looking up at those same stars... we will get through this together.