jokes and november review and December goals
Sunday, December 15, 2019
November goals are :
1. drink 6 glasses of water everyday-didn't make it
2. keep up my exercise streak now on day 881 days - now on 919 days
3. -try to eat 3 different freggie a day-and at least one being a veggie - working on this
4 lose weight I now weight 166.6 what is less than half a pound loss but no gain
5. .no eating in the middle of the night-doing pretty good on this
6. really take this healthy journey seriously- need to work on this
7. no eating in bed - working on this
8. connect with my teams- good on this
.1. drink 6 glasses of water everyday
2. keep up my exercise streak now on day 919
3. -try to eat 3 different freggie a day-and at least one being a veggie -
4 lose weight I now weight 166.6
5. .no eating in the middle of the night- doing great on this
6. really take this healthy journey seriously-
7. no eating in bed
8. connect with my teams-
Now for the fun part my jokes at least I hope they funny
jokes Based on Clever Use of Language:
1) A linguistics professor was lecturing his class one day.
'In English', he said, 'A double negative forms a positive. In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative.'
A loud voice from the back of the room piped up, 'Yeah, right.'
2) Robert went to his lawyer and said, 'I would like to make a will but I don't know exactly how to go about it.' The lawyer smiled at Robert and replied, 'Not a problem, leave it all to me.'
Robert looked somewhat upset and said, 'Well, I knew you were going to take a big portion, but I would like to leave a little to my family too!'
3) Two lawyers arrive at the pub and ordered a couple of drinks. They then take sandwiches from their briefcases and began to eat.
Seeing this, the angry publican approaches them and says, 'Excuse me, but you cannot eat your own sandwiches in here!'
The two look at each other, shrug and exchange sandwiches.
4) Brenda and Terry are going out for the evening. The last thing they do is put their cat out.
The taxi arrives, and as the couple walk out of the house, the cat scoots back in. Terry returns inside to chase it out. Brenda, not wanting it known that the house would be empty, explains to the taxi driver, 'My husband is just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother.'
Several minutes later, an exhausted Terry arrives and climbs back into the taxi saying, 'Sorry I took so long, the stupid idiot was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her with a coat hanger several times before I could get her to come out!'
5) A policeman spotted a jay walker and decided to challenge him, 'Why are you trying to cross here when there's a zebra crossing only 20 metres away?'
'Well,' replied the jay walker, 'I hope it's having better luck than me.'
A joke About a Husband
A man and a woman were having dinner in a fine restaurant. Their waitress, taking another order at a table a few paces away noticed that the man was slowly sliding down his chair and under the table, with the woman acting unconcerned. The waitress watched as the man slid all the way down his chair and out of sight under the table. Still, the woman dining across from him appeared calm and unruffled, apparently unaware that her dining companion had disappeared.After the waitress finished taking the order, she came over to the table and said to the woman, 'Pardon me, ma'am, but I think your husband just slid under the table.'The woman calmly looked up at her and replied firmly, 'No he didn't. He just walked in the door