joke Septrmber review and October review
Tuesday, October 08, 2019
My September goals were
1. drink 6 glasses of water everyday didn't do
2. keep up my exercise streak now on day 852
3. -try to eat 3 different freggie a day-and at least one being a veggie -having trouble with this
4 lose weight I now weight169.1 what is about the same as last month
5. .no eating in the middle of the night-doing good at this
6. really take this healthy journey seriously- need to work on thid
7. no eating in bed-need to work on this
8. connect with my teams -good on this
My October goals are :
1. drink 6 glasses of water everyday
2. keep up my exercise streak now on day 854 days
3. -try to eat 3 different freggie a day-and at least one being a veggie -
4 lose weight I now weight169.1
5. .no eating in the middle of the night-
6. really take this healthy journey seriously
7. no eating in bed
8. connect with my teams
"If it weren't for caffeine I'd have no personality whatsoever!"
"Economists are people who work with numbers but who don't have the personality to be accountants."
"I rely on my personality for birth control."
— Liz Winston
"When you stop drinking, you have to deal with this marvelous personality that started you drinking in the first place."
— Jimmy Breslin
"Without my morning coffee, I'm just like a dried up piece of roast goat."
— Johann Sebastian Bach
"It's best that I hide my real personality. I cannot tell you what it is because I don't want to go to prison."
— Gianfranco Zola
"I have to go. I'm conducting a seminar in multiple personality disorders, and it takes me forever to fill out the nametags."
— Niles Crane (David Hyde Pierce)
"The doc told me I had a dual personality. Then he lays an 82 dollar bill on me, so I give him 41 bucks and say, 'Get the other 41 bucks from the other guy.'"
— Jerry Lewis
"I am a deeply superficial person."
— Andy Warhol
"You must stop this interview now as I have come to end of my personality."
— Quentin Crisp
— ELDERLY COUPLE AND THE FOOD ORDER
This elderly couple is sitting on a park bench if from of a large pond. Across the other side of the pond are vendors sell all types of food stuff. The wife turns to hubby and say, "I could really go for an ice cream cone."
Hubby replies, "Well, I'll go get you one."
Wife says, "But, you'll forget, you better write it down."
Hubby replies, "No I won't; what do you want?"
Wife says, "Get me a Strawberry cone with chocolate sprinkles."
Hubby replies, "Okay, strawberry cone with chocolate sprinkles. See, I'll remember.
Several hours pass and, finally, the hubby returns.
The wife asks him, "What took you so long, did you get lost."
The hubby replies, "No, and I got what you wanted."
The wife opens the bag to discover a cheeseburger and fries?!
Wife says, "I knew you should have written the order down."
Hubby says, "What do you mean - every thing is there?"
• To which the wife replies, "No, it's not...look, you forgot the pickles!"