jokes, quotes and review of last week
Sunday, December 30, 2018
Okay this have not been a healthy week for me.
Things I did wrong:
1. eat too many holiday cookies and drank too much egg nog
2. ate out too many days but I was on vacation in Toledo Oh
3. ate allot of unhealthy foods on Christmas
4. start drinking pop again
5. not being on spark enough
Things I did right
1. kept my exercise streak going. I am on day 569 of at least 10
min. a day of exercise
2. remember to eat my fruit and veggie when it was possiable
3. remember to pray most morning
4. I work hard at work.
5. I got strength training in,
Things I plan to do this week
1. eat better today at my BIL family Christmas party
2. eat better at my game day on New year day
3. keep my exercise streak going
4. do strength training
5. remember to eat my fruit and veggie
6.eat more home cook meal
7. be on spark more
8. giving up pop after New Year
jokes and quotes
A new years resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
Women get a little more excited about New Years Eve than men do. It’s like an excuse: you drink too much, you make a lot of promises you’re not going to keep; the next morning as soon as you wake up you start breaking them. For men, we just call that a date.
- Jay Leno
My New Year’s resolution is to eat better, so from now on, I’m going to only date guys who can afford to take me somewhere other than McDonalds.
Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.
This New Years I resolved to lead a better life. Now all I have to do is find someone who will trade lives with me.
- Melanie White
New Years parades have a lot in common with Santa Claus. Nobody is awake to see either one of them.
"Out with the old, in with the new" is a fitting expression for a holiday that is based on vomiting.
- Andy Borowitz
Usually my main goal at a New Year’s party is to remember who I came with.
My New Years resolution is to try to remember why I've walked into a room.
I see no need to make more New Year's resolutions when the ones already on the books aren't being enforced.
My New Year’s resolution is to take all the Christmas lights down by Easter.
- Melanie White
My new years resolution is not to shovel snow. Since I'm gonna be in Florida, I feel pretty good about it.
- Greg Tamblyn
May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions.
- Joey Adams