Mt. Kilimanjaro Hike
Wednesday, December 26, 2018
I have not posted a blog since April and I really don’t know why. I am off to Kilimanjaro tomorrow and I am both scared and excited about it. It’s a six day hike and we expect to be at the summit on the 1st of January, 2019 (the perfect way to start the year).
2018 has been a wonderful year. God has really been good to me.
1. I ran a total of 1695 miles. I don’t know how many miles I walked.
2. I completed my MBA and graduated in July.
3. My two boys did really well in their examinations. The older one is joining University while the younger one is going to high school in January.
4. We are healthy and happy and enjoy the love and support of family and friends.
5. My attitude towards the challenges in my workplace has really changed and as a result I am less stressed about work.
6. I continue to host my church house group fellowship and I have experienced a lot of spiritual growth.
7. We helped raise funds for my mum’s church building which is almost complete.
I have so much more to be thankful for but these are just the ones I dare not forget. I wish you all a blessed new year and I promise to share pictures when I return.