jokes and camping
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
This is our assignment for the Aspire and Inspire sparkteam:
Summer is coming to an end but there is still plenty of time for campfires, s’mores and trail mixes. Have you ever been camping? yes ,If so, share your experiences. When I was growing up my mom work for the Cleveland school system as a secretary. So every August we went traveling with our
pop up camper. I have two camping trip I will always remember .
One was in the Smokey mountain. My brother Al ask who want to go to the bathroom with him so I follow . I guess he didn't know I was following ng, because when I came out no one was there So I walk back to the campsite with a black bear forwarding me. A middle age couple let me in their trail until the bear left. When I got back to the campsite I got in big trouble. No one believe my story .
My other camping trip was in Ohio Indians Creek park or some name
similar to that. We have a rain storm so we all went in the camper . After
the rain stop we hear a bear. He was going through our cooler. He ate everything but hamburger helper. Hamburger helper was a box mix you put
in with hamburger to give it a favor. All my family but mom hated it. Well
after the experience with the bear hamburger helper was off the menu.
Returning from her vacation, the young secretary was telling anyone
who would listen about what a fun time she had. She then asked for two
weeks leave in which to get married.
"But you just had two weeks off," said the boss. "Why didn't you get
married then ?""What and ruin my vacation ?" she whined.
Special Classes for Men
1. Class 1: How to Fill Up the Ice Cube Trays.
Step by Step, with Slide Presentation. Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2
hours beginning at 7:00 PM.
2. Class 2: The Toilet Paper Roll. Does it Change Itself?
Round Table Discussion. Meets 2 weeks, Saturdays 12:00 for 2 hours.
3. Class 3: Is It Possible to Urinate Using the Technique of Lifting the Seat and Avoiding the Floor/Walls and Nearby Bathtub?
Group Practice. Meets 4 weeks, Saturdays 10:00 PM for 2 hours.
4. Class 4: Fundamental Differences Between the Laundry Hamper and the Floor.
Pictures and Explanatory Graphics. Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.
5. Class 5: After Dinner Dishes. Can They Levitate and Fly Into the Kitchen Sink?
Examples on Video. Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.
6. Class 6: Loss of Identity - Losing the Remote to Your Significant Other.
Help Line Support and Support Groups. Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00PM.
7. Class 7: Learning How to Find Things - Starting with looking in the right places
instead of turning the house upside down while screaming.
Open Forum. Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.
8. Class 8: Health Watch - Bringing her flowers is not harmful to your health.
Graphics and Audio Tapes. Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00PM for 2 hours.
9. Class 9: Real Men ask for Directions When Lost.
Real Life Testimonials. Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.
10. Class 10: Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly while she parallel parks?
Driving Simulations. 4 weeks, Saturdays at noon, 2 hours.
11. Class 11: Learning to Live - Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
Online Classes and role-playing. Location and times to be announced.
12. Class 12: How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion. Relaxation Exercises, Meditation
and Breathing Techniques.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.
13. Class 13: The Stove/Oven - What it is and How it is Used.
Live Demonstration. Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined