Valentine Challenge Short-term Goals and Measurements
Valentine 7 Week Challenge
My Start Weight: 334.8
My Short-Term Goal End Weight: 314 by 2/24/18
Four other Things I will be Measuring during this challenge & stats too!
1. Waist 58.25
2. Hips 51.75
3. Breast 50.5
4. Thigh 31.25
If I am going to be 100% honest with myself, the reason I am doing this challenge is because:
I need to get back on track and get this done!
I feel like the reason that I have not been progressing as well as I hoped I would be is because:
I have let life and drama get in the way for years!
This time, I commit to finishing my challenge because I know that:
I CAN DO IT!!
I'm scared of:
That I will never get to my goal and never know what it's like to NOT be fat!
I want to:
1. Be able to say: "I can do this no matter how hard it is!".
2. Lose 21 pounds by February 24!
3. Want to log 90 minutes of workout per day 6 days per week!
4. Get one step closer to saying goodbye to 300 lbs for good!!
5. Be sexy and feel confident in my strut!
I have faith in:
MYSELF, My husband & Done Girl Friends pushing me to finish!
And THIS TIME, I will NOT quit, because THIS TIME:
I have to do this... FOR ME!!
My top five non-health related motivations right now are:
1. Outfit in my closet I have never been small enough to wear!
2. Being able to smile at myself in the mirror!
3. Snugglin' in my hub's arms and not feel like all he feels is rolls of fat!
4. Seeing muscles in my legs, arms & stomach!
5. Showing the doubters, That I can do it! Right I can!
The best way to motivate me is to:
Give me motivating messages on my blogs and/or page!
The best way I can motivate myself is to:
Concentrate on what I can do every single day, NOT on the number on the scale!
My name is Katherine and I will Do This!