Winner Winner (Healthy) Chicken Dinner!
Tuesday, December 05, 2017
Down another 1.4lbs on WW! I am 12lbs down according to WW and 13 for Spark (how... I don't know)
I had a couple small "wins" recently:
- Survived a weekend with a holiday party and a bridal shower, stayed in ranges. Not being able to eat dairy REALLY helps me avoid some junk, like the most wonderful but not so good for you crab dip present at most parties in MD
- On Black Friday, I ordered pants a size down off of Gap. I figured they would be motivation to keep losing. Um, they came, and they FIT RIGHT NOW.
- I had a hair appointment on Saturday on Main Street. Instead of driving (even though it was chilly!) I walked through the woods and down the trail and back to my house (almost 3 miles!) It was actually really nice to clear my head by myself on the walk in nature! My salon always has free treats out too and I did not partake.
- Speaking of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I used my new air fryer for the first time this weekend. Amazing! Chickpeas are now zero points on WW so I "roasted" some with seasoning for snacks. I think this will be my new go-to homemade snack! Woo hoo!
- I made it the whole month of November (even Thanksgiving!) staying in my "blue dot range" on WW.
- I've got a new "longest move streak" going on my iWatch, even with almost doubling my daily goals!
I don't expect December to be a streak of perfect dots again. The WW plan has just changed and it's an adjustment. Although things like grilled chicken are zero points now! Still, I expect to have one or two days around xmas where I am off plan. My husband and I have a tradition of going to a very nice restaurant for Christmas together. I'm going to do my best to stay on track but I'm also going to have the champagne and probably bread too (this year we picked a super nice French restaurant!)
I also saw my stomach doc again last week. I'm trying a new medicine for 3 weeks and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high for it to work, but I sure hope it does, because all of the next steps seem more drastic (exploratory procedures, strict elimination diet, etc.)
Trying to keep this momentum going! I really hope these small losses each week keep adding up to something wonderful. * sings * I believe I can flyyyyyy! *