My mid-section displays my weakness
Saturday, November 11, 2017
What is the cause of this tangible tube hugging my stomach?!
1. Middle Age years
2. Lack of cardio (I get a 2 mile walk on Sunday, and manage to average around 5,0000 steps doing my daily life per week, with the occasional 8,000!!)
3. Love for dessert at night. It's as important as starting off the day with breakfast. *SIGH*
4. Love for Starbucks. Hey, they keep offering me bonus 25 to 100 stars if I keep up with THEIR challenges. And it gives me energy during the afternoon shlump. Yes, that's SHlump.
5. I moved sooooooo far from my gym now that we bought a home 17 miles out.
6. My kitty is so cute. She really knows how to de-stress. I'll be more like her. Ahhhhh, rest.
Thank goodness for Spark because who else will mildly surprise me with the amount of calories I can eat...even when I thought I, "was being good". I am taking a photo because it's something I haven't done before...which is no filter, no beautifying, no-retaking to "get the right angle. It is simply the truth of where I'm at today.
I have a mind and desire to change this because it's time. I wonder if any of you who happen have read all the way to this end are in the same position? If so, I wish you the DEEPEST MOTIVATION to get SOMETHING done to get you closer to your ultimate goal.
Cheers to a great Saturday!!