Who Shrunk My Clothes?
Saturday, September 16, 2017
At this weight, looking in the mirror or putting on clothes is painful. It's hard to face the fact that i did this to myself. I refuse to let it sabatoge my goals though.
1. Be grateful for the movement each body part gives me.
2. Love each cell for surviving the changes I put them through.
3. Treat myself with kindness and compassion in thought & action.
4. Make better choices today.
5. Keep my eyes on the prize, HEALTH.
I can do this. I am worth it.