One Step @ A Time - 9/4/16 Jersey Bound
Sunday, September 04, 2016
Well - I still have to get up and start walking in place to reach my vivofit step goal for the day - but first - I have to see if I'm ready to hit the road tomorrow!!
1) Bags Packed with outfit for wedding
2) Gifts Wrapped
3) Convinced DH I was not hurt when I wiped out from a spill on the kitchen floor
4) Found Gift Card to get MANI/PEDI = IF I can squeeze in the time when we get there
5) Cooked potatoes for tomorrow's luncheon "which we won't be staying for"
6) Iced my BURNT FINGER from cleaning the stove of potato splashes
7) Packed workout clothes - shoes - resistance bands
8) SCRUBBED kitchen floor at 8:30 pm on hands and knees -
9) log in that activity - as Heavy House Cleaning - yes - my body says it was a workout - lol
10) Packed healthy foods and snacks
11) Got my Garmin synced with SP - I THINK?
11) Pray that the storm stops before morning so I can get a good bike ride in before we leave
and a lot more other stuff today!!
Oh - and just ran my report - I met every nutrition goal today - SURPRISE!!
Yes, I remember - start walking in front of The Great Food Truck Race!! Gotta get my steps...
One Step @ A Time
See you in Jersey!!