Sunday, February 28, 2016
Okay this blog might be a few days early but I know that I won't be able to post on March 1 because of my crazy work schedule right now so I'm taking time today to post.
This month has been crazy with work and other things but I've done some amazing things this month. I lost 5 lbs (not the 9 I was looking for but I'll take it). But more importantly I have gotten into some healthy habits:
1. I've been prepping almost all of my meals at home.
2. I've been tracking my meals for 25 days.
3. I have gotten in 10,000 everyday for the last 21 days.0
Weight = 338.0
BF% = 45.1%
BMI = 49.9
Chest = 53"
Waist = 53"
Hips = 62"
Goals for March
- Exercise 5 times a week for 60 minutes
- Track food to determine where changes need to be made
- Meal prep (planning meals for the week ahead of time to have healthy foods on hand)
- Stop being so hard on myself .
Sunset at the lake!