...My Inspired Story...
Friday, October 16, 2015
1. What brought you to SparkPeople? I needed Support in Weight Lost. I was looking for other people dealing with Weight issues like my own self. I have found a lot of amazing Stories that has motivated me to keep on going with my Journey on this Road of Losing Weight and keeping it off.
2. What is one thing that makes you happy? I love Health & Fitness knowledge. Its the one thing that kept me focus on something with whatever was happening in my life or going on that I could turned an hour into Burning away worries and emotions. Sweating the problems away with cardio and strength training.
3. What is one accomplishment that makes you proud? Losing 75 pounds when I was 16 years old. I learned if I really push myself. I can really achieve a lot of things. When I turned down junk food I felt empowered that I made the healthy choice.
4. When life gets in the way, how do you stay focused on your goals? You can either complain about being overweight or you can complain awhile you work out. Only one can help you lose weight.
5. What is one piece of advice you'd give a new member on their first day at SparkPeople? When your body is hungry, it wants nutrients not calories. It took me two months of really switching things around with eating better to finally start decreasing my appetite and to reduce my hunger. I was a very hungry monster. There have been times I wanted to throw my spicy chicken on the ground and have a Hissy Fit truant dome. But you have to fight for it. Then the more you get into it, the easier it gets.
6. What is your story? My Story goes as far back to when I was just a Child. I dealt with Childhood obesity. It was one of the worst times in my life. I was bullied every single day from the school bus to the classrooms. When I was only 13 years old, I fell in love with Health & Fitness knowledge. I learned that working out felt amazing at a young age. I lost 75 pounds when I was 16 years old. I was so proud of myself to accomplishment so much at a young age. Then a lot of things happened to me after high school. I fell off course with my workouts and eating right. I had Depression real bad due to gaining weight and a lot of things going on in my life. I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. When I was 24 years old, which that explains the weight gain. When I was 25 years old, I met an amazing guy. Our first date and ever meeting him, he took me to a gym. That was a very magical time in my life. He turned my world upright, when its been upside down for a while. I went to my very First Body Building Competition to see him up on stage. It was a very motivational time for me. It got me back on my feet with working out and getting my life right.