And AGAIN! 12 weeks of badger.
Friday, September 18, 2015
It's that time again! The BLC 29 gates have opened, and I'm a Honey Badger again! As before I have goals for this round, but this time, I'm pushing myself a little further and expecting more of myself.
Here I go:
1. 13-pound weight loss. That should put me within 5 pounds of my goal weight.
2. I'm planning to lift heavier. Next week I'll be trying out Crossfit, and I think that will be a good push in the right direction.
3. I want to become a consistent runner. Not long distances, but 3-4 times a week.
4. I'll eat the same way I've been eating when I'm not off-track.
5. Consistency: I'm participating in every challenge and checking in every day, even if just briefly, with my team.
Here we go!