week plan and jokes
Friday, October 17, 2014
plan for the week
Fri- cardio and flexibility eat 5 freggies,
Sat- st and flexibility eat 5 freggie and drink 6 glasses of water
Sun- cardio eat 5 freggie and drink 6 glasses of water
Mon- cardio and flexibility eat 5 freggie and drink 6 glasses of wate
Wed- cardio flexibility
Jokes I hope
1. .Diets are for people who are THICK and tired of it.
2. THE FAST DIET: If you are thin, don't eat fast. If you are fat, don't eat-- FAST!!!
3. The best way to lose weight is by skipping... skip the desserts... skip the snacks... skip the beer... skip the SKIPPY. --
4. THE HAIGHT DIET: TO LOSE WEIGHT JUST EAT THE STUFF YOU HATE. --D
6. DIETING IS THE PENALTY FOR EXCEEDING THE FEED LIMIT.
7.CHOCOLATE. COFFEE. MEN.
SOME THINGS ARE JUST BETTER RICH.
8. IF YOU HAVE NO TASTE, A LOT OF FOOD GOES TO WASTE; BUT IF YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TASTE, A LOT OF IT WILL GO TO WAIST.
9. I'M ON A GRAPEFRUIT DIET. I EAT EVERYTHING BUT GRAPEFRUIT.
10. LORD, IF I CAN'T BE SKINNY, PLEASE MAKE ALL MY FRIENDS FAT!
11. THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF PEOPLE FALLING OFF THEIR DIETS IS FOOD.
12. A MOMENT ON THE LIPS, FOREVER ON THE HIPS.
13. DIETING IS MIND OVER PLATTER.
14. LIFE IS UNCERTAIN. EAT DESSERT FIRST.
15. No BODY is perfect.
16.Oh! that this too solid flesh would melt. William Shakespeare
17.Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
18.Let me put it this way. According to my girth, I should be a 90 ft Redwood. Erma Bombeck
19.All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast. John Gunther
20.Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity. Voltaire
21.Food is an important part of a balanced diet. Fran Lebowitz
22.We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink. Epicurus
23.The more you eat, the less flavour; the less you eat, the more flavour. Chinese Proverb
24.Fish, to taste right, must swim three times - in water, in butter, and in wine. Polish Proverb
Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life.
John F. Kennedy