D'oh! Unintentional Maintenance
Sunday, October 05, 2014
I did not mean to but it just happened. At least now I know what to do to maintain. I always thought it is painful to watch every bite but I came to realize that is not true. The way I have organised my life and eating habits is such that I am maintaining.
I would like to lose some more for the moment I am just glad that I am not gaining. Once I say "goodbye" to my medication, I will work on that part. In the mean time I am content.
Such a grand statement... to say I am "content". I really am. I did not work towards it, it just happened.
Maybe I have learned that happiness is nothing more or less than:
1. Really connecting with people
2. To give, even if it is just a Spark "pat on the back".
3. To take notice of the simple things I enjoy and to acknowledge it.
4. To always keep on learning. Of this I can't get enough.
5. To be active is to have an instant mood improver and appetite suppressant.
Circumstances are just fleeting moments to test endurance.
I am so blessed. I hope you are too.