Beginning of the self psychs
Sunday, October 05, 2014
The first positive psych was to get on Spark.
Let's think of some of the other ways we can psych our self into a more positive fit self.
1. The dishwasher isn't doing a good enough job. Have to do them by hand.
2. I don't want to wash the blender or food processor, so I will cut and mix by hand, especially for things like low calorie meringue desserts, love your whisk!
3. Become a shaker, with easy smoothies, breakfast or protein drinks, or salad dressing on salads. You can get these nifty things with a wire ball in it, or perhaps, a recycled quart yogurt container of yours? With items 1,2, and 3, you'll be amazed at 2nd thoughts about eating, let alone simpler recipes with fewer calories....
4. You don't want anyone scratching your car, or you want to avoid those people 'over there' going into the store, so you park far away.
5. You forget your shopping list in the car. Make a game of how many times you can cross the grocery store to get the items you need. Then, go to the car, check your list against the receipt, and go back in for what you missed. This also makes aging and forgetfulness easier to cope with, you can just tell people it's a part of your health and fitness program? LOL But the key there, is not forgetting how or why it's a part of your fitness plan or learning to be confidently aloof enough they don't ask. The fun of becoming a disorganized 'scatterbrain'. :)
6. The self psych I'm not quite ready for again, yet. On hands and knees scrub that floor, although I've again become more conscientious about baseboards and tidiness.
Calories used, like pennies, add up over time...
Just a start, how many can you add, and please do?!
Dare you to stand up and sit down for every computer screen change LOL