Expectations for BLC 26
Saturday, September 20, 2014
I always do best during a round of BLC. I have the following expectations:
1. Lose 12 pounds, though I'd love to lose 13 and get into a new set of 10's. I'll be pleased with 12, though.
2. Exercise a minimum of 500 minutes a week to start, and up that total to 2500 minutes a month by the end of the round. This will include walking, riding my stationary bike, water aerobics, yoga, Stonecot's Torture (TnT) for our Azure team, various videos, and whatever else a challenge may dictate.
3. Maintain healthy blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
4. Strengthen my back. It's the one area that will still give me problems and stop me from doing certain types of exercise.
5. Become more consistent. I do fine on a day by day basis, but go off track when we have visitors or are traveling.
6. To continue learning about myself and what works, and learning new ideas and methods I might want to adopt.
7. To still be on both streaker lists at the end of the round.