Time to refocus
Thursday, June 12, 2014
I feel like I've lost focus. I'm still tracking - but after I eat. I'm not planning ahead and I'm not eating as well as I would like. I feel like I'm just drifting along. I'm worried that if I don't get focused that I will gain back all of the weight I worked so hard to lose.
I'm starting my new job next week. I'm excited but I'm also nervous and very worried. At my last job, I gained 40 lbs. I wasn't eating well, I was stressed and I was not exercising. I've lost those 40 lbs. (yeah) but I'm not finished. I am going to lose another 40 lbs. But I can't lose it if I lose motivation and focus.
So, I need a plan for this summer to help me get refocused and re-motivated.
1) Exercise 6 times per week
- Run 3x (Monday night, Thursday night, Saturday morning)
- Weight Train 1x (Tuesday morning)
- Walk/Bike 2x (Wednesday morning, Sunday afternoon)
2) Track calories before I eat
3) Make a dinner plan at the beginning of every week
4) Only eat sweets on the weekend or special occasions
5) Limit alcohol to special occasions
6) Make healthy choices (limit process foods, refined flour)
I need to remind myself why I'm working so hard to lose weight. I want to be healthier. I want to be more active with my family. I want to feel better. I want to look better (I know, vain). I am my only obstacle and I AM the only reason why I would fail. I'm not going to fail. I can and I will do this! I will achieve my goal!!