It’s been a long while since I’ve posted anything. I’ve been here on the site, watching you gain fitness minutes and Spark points, reading your blogs and whatnot. It’s a busy hive of activity out here!
(Since I couldn't find a bee, how about a Vespa?)
A few ideas for a blog have crossed my mind and – to be honest – it would make one long, wordy post that wouldn’t be much fun to read. That said, I do want to share, so I’ve come up with an idea. I will share an outline of the things that are ‘current state’ for me, with the intention of elaborating and providing more detail in later (not too much later, I hope) blog entries.
- The big deal right now is studying for my PEM certification (Professional Engineering Manager). This is an extension of my graduate work and is kicking my butt. The sooner I pass it, the sooner I get back to fun activities, LOL!
- Right after that, I would like to take that head of steam and focus on my Master Hand Knitting program (calling to ALWAYSROSY for a cheer!). I’ve been keeping up with assorted projects, but need to get back to the business of swatches and techniques.
- I’ve made a change to cut out cocktails on school nights (I am studying, after all!) and enforce earlier bedtimes. The difference in my quality of sleep has been eye-opening, literally! I’m hoping that it has a similar effect on the scale.
- This week’s visit to the Dr. resulting in an affirmation that I’ve been maintaining. That would be good news if I was at a weight that I wanted to maintain! So the good doc suggested more time at the Y, because my metabolism is likely slowing down. As my father so aptly put it, getting old is NOT for wimps!
- Life, really, is going well AND quickly. Work is busy as well, but not so much that I cannot keep up. The Hubster is working now, too, which actually makes it easier for me to work on my goals.
There’s the quick wrap-up. Now that I have identified a few topics, I hope that I can share more information without getting overwhelmed with ALL OF IT AT ONCE! Thanks for reading and have a super day!