I need some help makeing a goal.
Friday, September 27, 2013
The goal is I want to lose 12 pounds. a goal needs to have action steps.... so here are a few ideals for that.
1. I will record my intake better by writing my foods down as they are prepared or before i eat them.
2. I will incorporate more fruits into my eating to deduce cravings for sweets.
3. I will focus on getting in my liquids, herbal teas will help.
4. I will learn to cook with atleast 3 new whole foods, Found at the market in Quakertown with direction from my friend Danielle.
5. I will set up a area in my new apartment for exercise.
6. I will invite Laura and Jen to walk with me in the Trexler park, at the Rose Garden or on the Rail trail.
7. I will try one of the restaurants found in the buy fresh local guide that use's organic and local ingredients.
8. I will learn to play the Wii using the balance board.
9. Continue to do Brian's weight lifting excersizes every other day.
I know i cant do all these things at once so right now I'm going to try to drink the appropriate amount of liquid I feel like I'm not drinking enough.
Please give me some tips on how to better write a goal or show me a example of one of your goals.